Any good advice or tips on what to do with my ex boyfriend?

We broke up earlier this August I don't even know why but he just wanted to. I think we were together too much.
But he found a girl two weeks later and has been with her even now?
I thought it was a rebound at first but now I think he likes her!
I haven't talked to him ever since our breakup and will not even bother to.
Should I move on? Any tips or advice?

21

Most Helpful Guy

• Move on, life has great things waiting only for you, dont look back and keep moving

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thanks I guess I should even tho it's hard

• Is hard now, but in some time you will look back and then see that it was the right choice, n. n why not starting asking for tips for your new boyfriend? you can do that here and is fun!

• Goood idea thanks for that!

Most Helpful Girl

• My heart goes out to you for being in this awful situation but life goes on, and am sure that very soon you will find that one unique decent guy who will just be so proud and honoured to have you as his girlfriend.

In the meantime try and keep yourself busy and occupied to take your mind off past events, and please don't rely on any false hopes that things might still improve and he comes crawling back.

It's time to move on and look forward to a bright, cheerful and hopefully wonderful romantic future.

*Loads of Hugs*

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thank you so much , everything you say is true! Thank you so much 💕💕💕

• You are so very, very welcome.

And any time you're up for a chat, or just need a friendly shoulder, well you know where I am. :)

I do wish you all the luck and happiness in the world.

*Again am sending you loads of HUGS*