Someone help me I dont know what to do?

i about to message my ex/should i? i dont know what to do, i keep telling myself not to cause what an asshole he was being, but then i keep thinking of the other times, the good times we had. i can't sleep! tell me what to do!!! help me. i dont want to look pathetic, or sound needy or anything, i haven't been able to sleep well this whole week. should i even bother? someone give me advice!!

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't do it. It's not him you're wanting back, it's the happy times you spent with him that you want back. I know how it feels, when I broke up... I didn't like my ex, but I missed the amazing times we spent together and how happy I was then, I wanted to experience it again and it sometimes made me think about trying to give her another go, but we broke up for a reason, and whenever I thought about the happy times, I reminded myself of the bad times, the times I tried to forget about, the times when she made me feel like complete crap... And I realised I don't need her for happiness, I'll be happy again... Without her. And you will too, move on, you can have good times with someone else in the future, someone who doesn't act like an asshole. :)

• thank you so much! :) i really needed to hear that im reluctant to message him thank god i didn't