What does my Ex mean By?

My Ex told me he didn't want me nor need me anymore. He said he wants nothing to do with me. He also said I was dating other guys which meant I didn't need him. He told me to go out and date someone else. But a few days after that I called him, and he invited me to his new house. I spend the night we had sex of course which felt like love making. I told him I loved he said I love you too. Now he texts me everyday I don't really know what this means. I don't want to assume anything Help!

21

Most Helpful Guy

• Women will give you an optimistic answer, they look for the best in people. Not saying this is a bad thing! But it looks to me like he's keeping you around for regular sex, and of course he'll never admit that. In the long run people who mess you about aren't worth it, they leave you feeling like crap and like you don't know where you stand. Nobody deserves either of those things. You save a lot of hassle by moving on and looking to the future which potentially holds better things. You could end up ruling these out by continuing the way you are. Give yourself the chance!!

Most Helpful Girl

• he could just want a FWB. i'd be careful if i were you.