Remedies for a broken heart?

what do y'all like to do when you are suffering from a broken heart?

What songs help you? Do you work out? Have random hook ups? Use online dating? Cry it out? Shopping spree?

I need something to do to take my focus off of how sad I am about a breakup :(

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Normally time heals. Takes your heart time to realize there is soneone better out there for you, but your mind knows it!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Unfortunately, the one and only cure for a broken heart is time. We have ALL felt this and it is hard. How we deal with heartbreak often shows our level of maturity. It is fine to be sad, it is fine and healthy to cry, but you have to convince yourself that life will go on. Think of how great you felt falling in love and know that you can look forward to all those great feelings with someone new. Learn from the mistaks of the past so you do not repeat them and, when you feel over the situation, find someoen who is compatible with you. Usually people break up because there is an imcompatibility. They may have feelings for each other, the sex may be great, but there are things that seem to always get in the way. In time, you will see that you may be better off. Most of my ex-lovers are still friends because we have realized that we were not right as mates. You will recover - we all do.

0|0
    0|0
  • children , do you have nephew/niece?

well it works on me though..

0|0
    0|0
  • Listen to Eminem and cry like a baby... Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I cry half the time, go out and meet new girls the other half.
    I wish I could do random hook ups, do that if you can.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• For me I just get my girls and we go out. Go spoil yourself. My ex broke up with me when i was visiting another state and I cried a little bit, but then I realized that my mascara is to expensive to cry over a guy who doesn't care.

0|0
    0|0
  • 25 caliber in his heart

1|0
    0|0
  • It's best to just cry it out sometimes... It doesn't make you weak to do so, but holding things in is extremely unhealthy :/ I go out and party, drink whatever seems fun. I don't like having sex with random people though. One guy might have just kissed some girls butt hole and I want none of that near my plum lips : And even if you do it's okay... Take your time. btw, first week of a break up I go hard in the gym to sweat it out, the following weeks I lighten up :)
    I like to listen to this song as well
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oh2LWWORoiM

0|0
    0|0
    • good advice, thank you. i love this song! :)

• That's good :) I hope you feel better really soon!

Recommended myTakes