My ex is deliberately fucking with my head, help?

Me and my ex dated for 3.7 years, I enjoyed our relationship apart from when she was fucking me over.
The other week she was all over another girl in front of me, it broke me. She definitely deliberately rubbed it in my face.
When the other girl went I broke down crying, she knew exactly how much she hurt me.
I've had enough so I've started seeing another girl, me and this girl aren't dating, we're just fucking one another.
My ex as somehow found out and she put 'we can no longer talk because you're seeing someone new'
She's allowed to completely break me and move on but apparently i'm not allowed to move on but she is. Do you think this is fair? I'm so angry and upset right now,

21

Most Helpful Guy

• it isn't fair, but people do stupid things when they are jealous, if you broke up before this though and I know its difficult but you should both just go your separate ways nothing good ever comes from dwelling on the past or past relationships

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Why do you want to talk to her anyway? Clearly you would have been better off emotionally if the no contact rule had been instated since the beginning.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE