He said he hates me, but he still can't get me off his mind?

My boyfriend told me to unfollow all of the guys on my instagram account so i said whats the pount of having an account if i dont have any followers on it so got pissed off and he tought that i preferded my followers on him but the thing is that he's far away and i dont know how i can make him feel special please tell me what to say to him to prove that i love him before he wakes up. I NEED TO DO SOMETHING SPECIAL AND I HAVE ANY IDEAS. Plus he wants to move along but he can't and he keeps telling me that im changing and im getting tougher on him

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• You need to dump this INSECURE and CONTROLLING boyfriend, and you have to do it NOW!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• when people say they hate you, they dont usually mean lt literally, its just a figure of speach, meaning they hate what you did or said, not you personally, sounds like he's a little insecure, the best thing to do is to communicate with each other, the worst thing to do would be to delete your followers, tell him your not going to, coz you have nothing to hide, also tell him if he can't trust you then the relationship won't workout, he needs to work on his issues, giving in to his insecurites won't help him get over them, it doesn't matter what you do to try to make him feel special, hell still be insecure, coz its he has an issue within himself, , you can't be the only one in the relationship making it work, he has to make you feel special too , by believing and trusting in you, you can give him all the love, affection and constant attention in the world, even do it 24/7 it won't make his jealousy disappear, you just have to exlain his insecurity is making you upset and if he loves you hell work on himself, isnstead of trying to control what you do

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes