He said he hates me, but he still can't get me off his mind?

My boyfriend told me to unfollow all of the guys on my instagram account so i said whats the pount of having an account if i dont have any followers on it so got pissed off and he tought that i preferded my followers on him but the thing is that he's far away and i dont know how i can make him feel special please tell me what to say to him to prove that i love him before he wakes up. I NEED TO DO SOMETHING SPECIAL AND I HAVE ANY IDEAS. Plus he wants to move along but he can't and he keeps telling me that im changing and im getting tougher on him

11