Why my girlfriend thinks I cheated on her by going out with her friend?

My girlfriend was out of the town and her friend called me and said she has an extra ticket for a movie tonight and asked me to go and see the movie with her. I accepted and we went saw the movie and when dropped her home she kissed me goodnight and that was the whole story.
Now my girlfriend found out about that and wants break up because she thinks I am a cheater !

103

Most Helpful Girl

• I seriously don't care about emotional cheating. But this would bother me because it is a little inappropriate. I mean you went with her alone to watch a movie and she kissed you, this seemed more of like a DATE to me. That friend of hers wants you for herself, i wouldn't trust her.

As far as your relationship goes, it's over, you don't seem like you realize what you've done. You seem to take things too recklessly without thinking and you don't seem to make a big deal out of things YOU think are alright either. Would you mind if she did the same thing with your friend?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • She is a taken girl and its some kind of weird if she wants to go out with another guy.

• That other girl would say that, she wants to be your girl -.-

• Your comment is irrelevant, what are you on about?

Most Helpful Guy

• Emotional cheating is as bad if not worse than emotional cheating. Not telling her was a breach of trust. Would you want her going out with one of her friends without telling you. Breach of trust is issue. Pile on some insecurity and fear and that's how you get there.

You had the best if intentions, but you got played and didn't consider your girls feelings. Eat some humble pie and buy some flowers. You'll get through it.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE