How can I get to use a guy to get some benefits before break up with him?

he is disrespect to me, he didn't do anything front of me but it's seems he is a bitch player last night I find out he tell some chicks he is single fuck him anyone before I let him go I want to get some benefits not sex but like money and stuff how can I convince him to buy me something?
Updates:
I did leave him now am just playing around :3

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Hit him where it hurts the Most----Tell him to buy Himself a new personality...:)) xx

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • @Opinion Girl You are the best :D

• Show All
    • @Opinion I Like you *-* as cute girl friend in GAG *-*

• Ohh, thanks, sweetie... One of my favorite fan friends always..:)) xxoo

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• I'm not one for spiting one another. You want to really hurt him? Leave his ass and tell him why and say "your loss" and don't look back. That's getting even.

0|0
    0|0
  • Promise him the best ride and bj of his life. After he buys you your shit/gives you the benefits, bring him to bedroom, pull out some handcuffs and say you wanna be kinky. Lock him up then bounce with your benefits.

0|0
    0|0
  • This is a weird ask. If he doesn't already I doubt there's much you can do to change that now

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Please don't try that. The more favors you take from him, the more you will find it difficult to get rid of him. You will be forced to be grateful to him as your conscience will not allow you to do otherwise, and you will get into some serious sh*t. Right now is the best time to dump him. Drop him like a hot potato and FORGET ABOUT HIM. Ignoring him is the best revenge.

0|0
    0|0
    • @itsme_goodsamaritan he said he love me and blah blah blah but seems he did wanna me to be his slut thanks god without him knowing he showed me he is a player I will ignore him for me the RS is over long time ago... he sow am cute nice and he think he can take me fro grend he didn't know I treat him good because it's my nature no more...

• Show All
    • @Opinion if he was here I would suit him -_-

• I totally understand what u r going through. Start enjoying your life so much that his will feel jealous of you and his cheating will fade into insignificance. Those kind of people deserve to be forgotten.

• well first off you have to have game and confidence. the same way players treat girls is what you now have to do with him. don't be too available and ask for what you want. start off with little things. be sexy yet a little hard to get - alluring. if he does not do the things you want, act like a brat and pay him less attention. you have to train him into knowing that if he does not make you happy (provide money and gifts) he will not get to see you very much... its hard to explain, not every girl can do this.

1|0
    0|0
    • @Opinion girl am a girl too :P maybe I didn't do this before but am so good in hard to get game just watch :P

• Why put so much energy in him? Just leave and keep your dignity !

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes