How can I get to use a guy to get some benefits before break up with him?

he is disrespect to me, he didn't do anything front of me but it's seems he is a bitch player last night I find out he tell some chicks he is single fuck him anyone before I let him go I want to get some benefits not sex but like money and stuff how can I convince him to buy me something?
I did leave him now am just playing around :3

43

Most Helpful Girl

• Hit him where it hurts the Most----Tell him to buy Himself a new personality...:)) xx

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • @Opinion Girl You are the best :D

• @Opinion I Like you *-* as cute girl friend in GAG *-*

• Ohh, thanks, sweetie... One of my favorite fan friends always..:)) xxoo