Ex contacted me. I'm confused?

She said she missed me and asked to be friends. I said yes. Then when I asked if we could talk about it, she said it might be too soon, and to let her think about it. It's been over a weak. What's up?

Still nothing so far.

54

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't like when an ex says he wants to be friends. It can be the worst position, especially if you still like them.

She seems undecided or playing games. How long have you been apart?

• About two months

• Ok so here's an update: I haven't heard from her at all and it seems she's left me hanging. A friend of mine told me that she posted some rant along the lines of: "I hate being ignored. If you don't want to talk to me then find a way to tell me and I'll move on. But don't make me out like the crazy on because I want to know where I stand. Dating sucks."
      So what she's doing to me, someone is doing to her. Funny.

• Lol:)

Good for you:)

Thanks for MH

What Girls Said 4

• If its only been a week she's definitely still grieving over you. Girls deal with breakups WAY differently than a guy does. Like for instance my ex doesn't care we broke up and pretty much acts like i dont exsist. It hurts me though, i hate not talking to him and being away from him. I miss him so much i just want him back in my life. but im pretty sure he doesn't want me back so..

• Well I was really happy to hear from her and I miss her terribly. It's been over a week and I wish I could just tell her I miss her again, but the ball is in her court.

• She left me, but it was trivial.

• And we all don't grieve as differently as you think. I feel the same way you feel about your situation right now.

• No, no, no... They only come back into your life to check they still have someone who cares about them- doesn't matter who that person is. Fuck all that. Cut her off and move on, she doesn't care about you and she'll go again when she gets bored anyway.

• You are right girl. Coming back is egoistic.

• It's a shame that nothing good I did over seven years counts for anything. I took her back four times, and that includes one round of cheating on her end. Well, I'm glad to find out that she never really cared, nor was it mutual.

• I'm sure you both cared love, but things went sour- a lot of it due to her selfishness, but I'm sure you played you part too.
      Learn from it as start to move on. Don't make the mistake of becoming bitter! You deserve to be happy :)

• They called them EX for a reason so even if they contact you that doesn't mean they still into you

• I don't care about that.

• @Asker if you don't care don't post a question.

• I meant it doesn't matter if she's into me or not. I just miss my friend. Pay attention please.

• She is evaluating her friendship with you.

What Guys Said 4

• at your age consider but at my age fo dat bitch

• Haha. Maybe the opinion of the young isn't a bad option either.

• hahaha personally she seems like she might want back in but not to fussed

• Seems like it. I think she's scared.

• Give her the time she asks, put her out of your mind and don't get all bothered about it because it could mean nothing.

Sure she might miss you, but the way I see it's because she's lonely.

The main reason I refuse to be friends with my exs is because I still have lingering feelings for them and it'd hurt me too much emotionally.

• This sounds about right dude.

• It's hard, I know, I've been there, hell we've ALL been there at least once - even the strongest of us. The best you can do, for YOURSELF, is to pick up the pieces, the love you might of had for her, and use it towards a girl who'll share that love with you. Believe me, you'll find her.

Best of luck to you mate - you sound like a really great guy, and you remind me of myself :) peace!

• Cut her off! No contact no ''friends''! Honestly dump her once and for all. Everytime an ex is coming back its only for a bad reason.

• Fucking aye.

• She always came back when things weren't going her way and she needed to be cared about.

• She could be looking for an ego boost. That talk about thing probably helped her feel better about herself.

Let her make moves, if she keeps not talking maybe make 1-2 attempts to contact, then never try again.

Watch out for the game playing, or being kept on the back burner man. BE CAREFUL!

• This is a pretty solid theory, and she is a bit narcissistic. I showed the conversation to a female friend of mine, and her response was "Wow. She totally set you up to look like the needy one. She's a brain ninja, and I can assure you, whatever she's got going on, it's not as good as you. She needed validation. Don't respond to her again!"

• Keep it that way bro. There's 3.5 billion woman walking this earth. It's all day, and the options are endless. Keep going to the gym, and become the guy every girl wants. Do it bro!

• lol still sucks to get no response and cut out like it never happened haha. I mean I know I'll be good.. Thats the shitty part.