I don't why I married my husband or if I even want to be with him anymore?

I have been with my husband for almost 2 years. Here's the thing: I'm 17. My husband is 21. In the beginning of our relationship I was so in love with him, or so I thought. The first couple of months were great, we couldn't like keep our hands off each other. Then if slowly started slipping away. I would always yell at him and I never wanted to have sex with him. I'm looking back now and I'm thinking the only reason I wanted to be with him was because I was a Virgin, which made everything good, you know? The only time I was kind of turned on by him was when he got back from basic training in Georgia after 4 months, but even that didn't last. When we got married, I was already having second thoughts. He never stands up for me unless I yell at him to. He's cheated on me before (with my best friend and her boyfriend), but I got back together with him. He frustrates and annoys me so much. He acts like a child. He never stands up to me. Whenever I'm mad all he says is "I'm sorry babe" or " okay babe". He always wanted me to be with him, and I was, but the few days I hung out with my friends instead of him he was like "you never hang out with me, you just hang out with your friends.". After he cheated he didn't understand why he couldn't hang out with them. There's no passion. I feel like I don't even care about him anymore. I don't bother answering his calls or texts, I don't feel like talking to him, at all. At some points, I say to myself "maybe I'm just remembering it wrong, maybe it will be good." But then I remember something or I talk to him, and I. Think fuck no. I want a life, and I'm sick of him. I want experiences and I regret getting married. I know this is long and sounds stupid but I need more input, more advice. What should I do?
  • Get a divorce
  • Don't get a divorce

511

Most Helpful Guy

• Why on earth would you get married at your age?
    17? at that age you should be traveling and having fun, clubbing, meeting guys etc...
    Get a divorce and start living

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE