Why did she do this again?

Long story short we dated for 2 1/2 years then she started hanging out with some bad people and one day I got a text from her friend saying she was gonna break up with me. Then literally never spoke to me again. I was crushed and it took a long time to recover.

Fast forward we talked a year later. Start hanging out and kinda on and off dating. This was after we hung out for a while and she literally convinced me she was just in a bad time and was terribly sorry for the way she ended things.

Recently she was been being shady and I told her to just be honest if anything is up and that she doesn't have to lie about what she's doing. Always telling me she's out with people who she isn't. Then one day literally the same thing, I get a text saying she doesn't have feelings for me. And that was it haven't gotten a text back yet. She left me for almost a 40 year old guy and she's 22.

Is there something wrong with her? Like she's spend the past two weeks seeming head over heals for me. And I just found out everything was a lie. She managed to break up with me in the same terrible way as last time.

11