I still want her back?

My ex left me over a month ago. We were dating for over 3 years and we have a child together. Not even a week after we broke up she starts sleeping with one of my friends. I know that's her way of dealing with whatever is going on in her life. She has given me every line in the book about why she left me. I'm not to sure what to believe now. However I do still love her and I've tried doing Everything I can to not love her. This love won't go away. I want her back. I don't know if I should go ghost and make her miss me, try being around her and flirt, or try and make her jealous. She is the love of my life but she's not being herself right now.

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Back off. See your child as much as possible. Rediscover yourself. Don't wait for her to realize her mistake. You need to concentrate on you. If she comes back than good, if not than at least you'll be in better headspace.

• That is a good look at it. It's alittle hard to give her space because so much of our life's were tied together.

• Time to become your own person. It'll be hard but I know you can do it. Message me anytime you doubt yourself :)

• Thank you

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course you want her back. You care for her. She is the mother of your child. The breakup is a unilateral decision and one you disagree with, not to mention it is fairly recent and unintelligible from your point of view. This, unfortunately, has likely influenced you to act upon your emotions.

Despite your protests, though, she prefers to move on from the life she had with you. Wherefore, I strongly you suggest you take a step, or two, in the opposite direction as her. Given this, if you are ever to have a relationship with her again, in my opinion, what you voice... and how you act during this stage of the breakup is highly consequential.

Having said that, considering her stance, I simply suggest you give her the necessary space she needs to miss you, and to decide if being with you is what she wants, while focusing on yourself of course. Elseways, you potentially stand the chance of pushing her further away.

Generally speaking, women lack respect and desire for guys who pursue and wait for them as if the guys, otherwise, have no life of their own without them.

On a side not, I must say you appear to be a bigger man than myself. I would not want to affiliate with an ex who slept with one of my friends directly following our breakup. No judging here.

Good luck to you.