Broke up with me because his feelings got stronger for me?

So my ex told me he broke up with me because he started to have feelings for me... I dont. understand!! How can you break up with someone you're falling for. is he lying? or people brrak up for this reason?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Some do. Well, those who have a fear of committing. They tend to push their mates or potential mates away when they develop feelings or when they find themselves becoming attached to them.

• Thanks for your feedback! But it doesn't make sense... why would you run from someone you have feelings for?

• Google various posts on " a fear of commitment." It should clarify things for you.

• Thank You :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like bull shit to me but he could be telling the truth.

Maybe he didn't feel the love being reciprocated and was scared.