Should I go on vacation with my ex?

My ex boyfriend and I planned a trip to Orlando and have everything payed for non refundable. He just broke up with me yesterday and our trip is tomorrow. He wants to go as friends. He does this whole off and on thing like once a week.. This time he has taken it a little more serious then usual. I want to work things out but claims he doesn't want to.. should I go on vacation with him? Do you think it will make things better. This is just so much to wrap my head around ha.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• If you don't hate him, yeah you should go and enjoy. Good luck on the sleeping arrangements though if you only have one room.

• I don't hate him I want us to work things out and be together and yea we do only have one room with two beds

Most Helpful Girl

• He is your ex and if he was loving u he wouldn't break up with you, say no and move on.. ex can never be a friend that's why they called EX