Should I go on vacation with my ex?

My ex boyfriend and I planned a trip to Orlando and have everything payed for non refundable. He just broke up with me yesterday and our trip is tomorrow. He wants to go as friends. He does this whole off and on thing like once a week.. This time he has taken it a little more serious then usual. I want to work things out but claims he doesn't want to.. should I go on vacation with him? Do you think it will make things better. This is just so much to wrap my head around ha.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If you don't hate him, yeah you should go and enjoy. Good luck on the sleeping arrangements though if you only have one room.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't hate him I want us to work things out and be together and yea we do only have one room with two beds

Most Helpful Girl

• He is your ex and if he was loving u he wouldn't break up with you, say no and move on.. ex can never be a friend that's why they called EX

0|0
    1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• If you are going on vacation with in the back of your mind: "Maybe we can work things out". Whilst he isn't planning on working on the two of you then you are going to have a shitty vacation.. If you are totally fine with the breakup and it was a choice you both can understand is for the best of you then go ahead and enjoy yourselves :)

0|0
    0|0
  • will make things better great chance for you to work things out

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes