What is a way to get over you ex?

My ex cheated on me and so we broke up, I'm still hurting but I really need to move on. Any advice?

34

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't contact him whatsoever my ex broke up with me 7 months ago right out of the blue and I found out he cheated on me as well. He and I go to the same high school but we don't talk to each other whatsoever. I would say distract yourself and go out and meet new people. Trust me I know how you feel I was hurt as well very hurt I didn't want to go to school but I had too. My mother gave me an idea and told me to just act like my ex doesn't exist and it worked a charm. I stay focused on my studies, do well in school, socialize with other people and talk to other people. I understand you're still hurting but it will take time to get him it took me about 5 months to get over my ex and yes it was worth it. Looking back I don't know what I ever saw in him honestly. I don't understand why young boys cheat when they have someone right there that is good to them and supports them and loves them, etc. And then they just blow it off there too busy looking at what they don't have they can't appreciate what they do have. Don't be to upset I went through the same thing, I did everything I could for my ex I was good to him and everything and he just pushed me away and cheated on me. I had to move on with my life and in fact I did. Met new people, hung out with new people, etc.