Do you boys sometimes miss your ex?

So say you broke up with her because you were getting bored of her and found someone new like a rebound!
You haven't heard from your ex in a few months will you miss her or would you just not care anymore l?

02

Most Helpful Guy

• Depending on the person and what the relationship was like. I know i would because no matter how bad things got or how they ended. I liked the girl enough to date and of course we had special moment ill cherish. there's always bad memories too but when I look back i try to focus on the the good stuff