Is she over me already?

Me and my ex-girlfriend had a really good relationship, we were very close and knew everything about each other. I told her all the time how much I loved her and she did the same for me. We have been dating for close to 1 year and we have spoken about moving in with each other and getting married since the connection that we had was very strong. I did the mistake of breaking up with her, I think I was just confused at that time and just needed a little space but instead of just taking a little break I decided to just break it off. I've realized that I want her back, and that I should have never broken up with her in the first place. The only problem is that she just keeps ignoring me and it's been close to 2 weeks since she has said something to me. I must have txted her about 10 times and called her twice but she never answers. I'm nervous as to what she could feeling. I don't know if she is already over me and sleeping with other guys or if she just needs space... but if she did just want space then why wouldn't she just tell me that and go from there. I just don't understand how you could cut someone out of your life so easy. I know every girl takes breakups differently but I just need a girl's opinion on what my ex could be thinking. Do you think she really is over me, and sleeping with someone else or is she just giving herself space. I'm so confused.

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe you should read your own post. You said you broke it off and you should have just said you needed space. So, she went on about her business. After a long time together and you just cut her loose, are you really surprised that she's ignoring you? Then you can't figure out why she's ignoring you when if she just needs space she should just say so? Did you? YOU don't understand how you can cut a person out of your life that easy? But you did it, right? You dumped her. I agree with one thing you said... you are confused. I don't think anybody could say what she's doing right now but whatever she is doing it's no longer your business. Back off the girl. If she does have feelings for you and decides to contact you she will on her own time. Your constant aggravation isn't going to make things any better.

Most Helpful Guy

• Kinda goofed there man. From the sound of your post you just randomly broke up with her during a great relationship? First off when you start to get confused you take a step back and assess them, second you talk to her about something that is potentially bothering you. Third, when you broke up with her she might have gone and hooked up with someone else, seems to be the best way to feel better after getting dumped.

But she could just be taking her time. Best bet is to leave it be and if she wants to talk to you she will. If you really want to get through to her. Write her a letter and put some thought into it, and explain your mistake and why you want to be with her.