I have a question about my most recent break up and now we are back together after only a month and a half apart. I want to get more insight I guess?

Ok this is going to be a long one... My fiancee and I broke up on Sept 5th. Got back together on Oct 12. She dumped me out of no where and said she felt that I did not love her anymore and claimed I cheated on her. The truth was that yes I did back in March when I was at a conference in FL for my job, (I live in NY.) Anyway it was not right by any means but we did not have sex in like 3 weeks during that time due to many reasons, busy, our dog got it by a car, not really seeing each other much or kinda growing apart. Anyway so she dumped me and a week later I found out she was living with another guy already and they were in a relationship which she posted on her Facebook, I do not go on Facebook much anymore and my friends actually told me that and I did not even say anything to anyone because I thought we were just taking a break. It really really hurt me and I tried so hard to get her back but she gave me nothing. So I finally stopped trying and let her go. A week later she called me and said she could not take this anymore and she loved me and messed up. I was still mad so I said maybe another day we can talk but today I am busy. She begged and said please come to my work I want to see you. So I did. We spoke for a while and I told her I need my time now to think. She quit her job moved 3 hours away to her sisters. We spoke a few times for awhile until I just could not part ways with her and told her to come back. She is back and has been. My problem is that I can not stop thinking about her and the other guy that she just moved right in with. You have to understand too we have been together for 10 years. I am 29 she is 27. So to leave me and move right in with someone really haunts my mind and hurts. I know the decision is mine to make and I keep being told it was a rebound for her but should I just let this go since I am really the one who started all this really? Also not only did I cheat but I was also working a lot and did not make much time for her either

11