You need to help me?

I ended it with my girlfriend, I don't
know why the fuck I did it maybe wasn't thinking straight. That's not the point I love her I matter how corny that sounds. Girls how do I know If she still wants to be with me after all the stupid shiz I put her through

40

Most Helpful Girl

• Write her a letter. Express your feelings without fear of sounding 'corny'. Show her how special she is to you, tell her how sorry you are, reassure her that If she gives you another chance it will not happen again. And if she does decide to give it another go... Mean it dint be a bloody prat! ;)

What Girls Said 3

• Honestly, if u really love her , u need to try everything to get her back. Everything. Or you will regret it for not trying hard enough. If u try everything and she still doesn't want u back, well thats her desicion... But if u know u couldve tried harder that would be a regret you'll always have.

• You end it so it's over..

• Make the effort and genuinely express your regret for letting her go.

What Guys Said 0