Have you ever been cheated on and if so how did you react?

I just found out my boyfriend had been cheating on me with at least 3 different girls. So I packed my bags while he was at work and left him a box of condoms on the table and a note next to it saying "Hi honey! I hope you'll have a great time with Michelle, Susan and Haley. I'm leaving you a box of condoms here just because I don't want people like you to reproduce :) with love your EX girlfriend <3 PS. sorry if the condoms are too big for you but that was the smallest size they sell ;)" So maybe that was a bit immature and childish but you know what I don't even care.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Meh, it's like you don't even know his size.

I think it would be more cutting if it were subtle:

Hi honey! I hope you'll have a great time with Michelle, Susan and Haley. -- Love, your Ex

Or, I figure you'll be needing these for X, Y & Z. Don't pick up any diseases, or knock them all up at once.

Don't tell him you don't want him to reproduce, or smallest size - that makes you sound bitter. You may be bitter, but don't ever let 'em know that they got to you.

0|0
    0|0
    • well what's done is done... I've always been sarcastic so that's what I felt like saying.

Most Helpful Girl

• i texted my exs 4 girlfriends off his phone that he might have given them herpes. they told everyone he knew and now girls dont go near him because they think he's lying about not having it. it was childish but he shouldn't have cheated on me with 4 women AFTER he proposed to me

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Was like 16 and I got back at her by sleeping with her sister in her car. It was immature but I was mad.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I have and it really hurts. I think you gave a well balanced response.
    Under the circumstances there is nothing wrong with what you did or said.
    In my situation (33 years together) I left the country and have been gone for over 4 years.
    The only dignified way to respond is to leave and let them have what they wished for. Value yourself, because people who lie and cheat are worth nothing to anybody.
    How can you rely on them for anything?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• We didn't go to the same school, so I just cut off all contact with him. When he would call, I would never pick up or respond. Guys like that aren't worth my time.

2|0
    0|0
  • I've never been cheated on. That's my biggest fear. I'd be so devastated lol

0|0
    0|0
  • yes i was once cheated on and i didn't take that very well i was crying and i stopped eating for days and well you know... but then i saw that he is not worth it at all he never deserved my heart so i easily let go

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes