Is there any chance of getting him back?

Need help!!! My ex broke up with me not even a week ago for the second time in our relationship. I kept telling him I would move in with him but kept putting it off. I guess finally he was tired of it and said that he couldn't do it anymore. That he loved me but wasn't in love with me. He said he still wanted to be friends. I needed to know if i had a fighting chance in hell to get him back i guess you could say so I came up with a question to ask. "If i were to show up with my car loaded down would he be able to tell me he didn't love me and turn me away?" His reply was "stop it" After a couple more messages back and forth I found myself to be blocked. Is there any way to fix this?

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• What was your reason for not moving in? Did you tell him clearly? Do no contact for awhile. I did that with me ex and she finally called me after a month and we are still together. She left me for another guy too. No contact is really hard but if he really loves you he will call or maybe after awhile you can contact him and if you want to move in then tell him you do and thought about it.

0|0
    0|0
    • I was stupid for not moving in. Honestly I'm not exactly sure why I didn't. Scared maybe.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, you need to just move on. At this point your only making it worse. If you leave him alone for a few days he may come around, but chances are he won't, but right now, all your doing is pushing him away.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• I think if you had moved in it would have been a disaster, you would have just come to this place earlier.
    Keep your self respect and dignity and put him down to experience.
    The only way to get someone back in this and other situations is to walk away.
    People value more what they can't have.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Sounds like you missed your chances.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• That's a sign that he is not really into you and the best thing is to move on. There will be one guy that will so you why it never worked out with him...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes