How do you look at someone you love and tell yourself it's time to walk away?

51

Most Helpful Girl

• What's your reasoning for leaving? Is it something like lack of communication, or is it your significant other left you, cheated, or you just don't feel attracted to them anymore? I think you should try and understand the reason why you want to 'walk away'. Make a list of pros and cons, talk to your partner and then you'll know whether you should leave, and you'll be able to after you figure out why you need to leave.

What Girls Said 4

• I had an ex, who was afraid to commit in a relationship and didn't know what a relationship was. He lied to me, cheated on me, etc. It took me a while to realize that I deserve better. I loved him very much yes i did but I'm not going to come second in someone's life. If he wants to drink (which he does) he can, but he can't have me too. I don't like guys that just make up excuses in a relationship and just string girls along I can't stand. So he and I broke up about 8 months ago. I realized he wasn't right for me after all and I also realized that i deserved better. Why be with somebody that treats you like dirt? If you have put your all into a relationship and you just keep feeling like it isn't working then maybe its time to make your bags and move on.

• I loved my ex very much more than iv ever loved anyone but when i noticed that i keep on getting hurt i told him its over i want to be happy not hurt most of them time so what im trying to say is u have to walk away for ur own good

• I don't look I just walk :3

• If i'm only gonna hurt them and they're only gonna hurt me-continually. Love withstands a lot, but constant storms are not really worth it. It's abuse to the soul. I do that on my own already. Don't need it doubled.

What Guys Said 1

• When you realize you can't move forward with them.

It's a DEEP look inside your soul.

• Just giving up on your love and walk away?

• Not giving it up, either realizing that it will never work or that you don't want this for the rest of your life.

If you can fix it/want this, by all means move forward with that person.