He lost interest, what do I do?

I lived with my boyfriend for about 4 months and we have been perfect until a few days ago. Just last week he was telling me he wanted to marry me, but two days ago he said he doesn't have feelings for me anymore and he doesn't love me anymore. It was so random and I don't know what to do. He's everything to me and I can't imagine my life without him. I'm heartbroken. How can I get him back? I love him more than anything. What can I do to fix this?
Updates:
I moved out my stuff today to give him space. Maybe space and time is what he needs.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you need to get some perspective here. You lived with him for 4 months and now he says he's switched off. This is a small period of time in the lifetime. We try things and some don't work, we get up, dust ourselves down, find out what went wrong and learn from that.
    I know it is hard, but this is life and sometimes the recovery and the next period is the best part.
    Something was wrong and it is best to understand as much as possible. It does not mean you are a bad person, we are all different. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
    Don't try to get him back. Keep your dignity and try to move on. I know this is difficult but this is what we all must do. Maybe you will find each other again, maybe not.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• True love does not change overnight, it is only obvious he never really cared as much. You were simply a fill in before finding someone worth fucking. I'm sorry to put it to you so bluntly but, the signs are all there. Think about it: loss of interest, desire to break away from. Two red flags that warrant immediate suspicion.

0|0
    0|0
  • How long have you two been together in total? He sounds immature and indecisive.

0|0
    0|0
  • U should do thing he love to do or njoys have sex in diff. Ways n position it will spice up. ur life will add xcitememt to ur life. Give it a try

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes