Why is she moving on like nothing happened? Help please.

Well me and my girlfriend were together for a year and i would say we were a serious relationship. We gave each other promise rings and we went on family vacations together. Lately we had so many arguments ( no hitting or ugly names).

She ended up breaking up with me and i didn't give her space. I would beg for her and told her that i love her. I made it even worse and took away her ring because i thought she wasn't the one anymore. Her mom eventually told me that she never loved me and to stay away. She told me she didn't want anyone but i saw her at college (flirting) with some guy.

I've been trying to move on but its hard. How is she able to get through? would she ever come back after all this? I would stop all these arguments but she won't let me prove it to her. I feel like she's never coming back and its making me through emotional stress. HELP PLEASE
  • Keep trying after giving her a lot of space
  • its done

22

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm really sorry to hear that. Give her space! One day at a time. Work on yourself and start taking care of yourself. If she comes back... see how you feel then.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE