Why is she moving on like nothing happened? Help please.

Well me and my girlfriend were together for a year and i would say we were a serious relationship. We gave each other promise rings and we went on family vacations together. Lately we had so many arguments ( no hitting or ugly names).

She ended up breaking up with me and i didn't give her space. I would beg for her and told her that i love her. I made it even worse and took away her ring because i thought she wasn't the one anymore. Her mom eventually told me that she never loved me and to stay away. She told me she didn't want anyone but i saw her at college (flirting) with some guy.

I've been trying to move on but its hard. How is she able to get through? would she ever come back after all this? I would stop all these arguments but she won't let me prove it to her. I feel like she's never coming back and its making me through emotional stress. HELP PLEASE
  • Keep trying after giving her a lot of space
    Vote A
  • its done
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm really sorry to hear that. Give her space! One day at a time. Work on yourself and start taking care of yourself. If she comes back... see how you feel then.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Talk to HER, her mother is immature for getting involved. Try and get closure, something could change. I know you're upset now, but try and get her view on it. It's hard to remember the good parts of a relationship when the fighting overpowers it.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I would beg for her and told her that i love her. I made it even worse -> :s bad move

Her mom eventually told me that she never loved me and to stay away. -> she says so because she wants to protect her precious daughter, don`t take it personal

by the way is she PISCES, because out of my experience, they are the only ones who can do so, being ICE COLD, when the fish turns into a fishstick...

the love and warmt will never penetrate the thick elephanted scalely piscean skin, only if she wants to swim in luke water once again... I know you know the answer already, she wants to move on and wants to forget all about you if it was like a dream, just some stupid mistake she once made and now she wants something else more worthy of her caugh caugh coldness

0|0
    0|0
  • She used you and now she's done with you. She wants a bad boy not you. Sorry.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes