Does this mean I have a chance with her again? Help please.

I talked to her after 3 days of our bad break up. I told her that i missed her and how she has been. She was with this guy at that time so i asked her if that was her boyfriend. She said no and that she doesn't want anybody.

I made her laugh and smile and she showed me messages where her ex is trying to get back with her ( he has a gf pretty messed up) She said her mother doesn't want me to be with her or approach her.

She doesn't text me or anything at all.. what should i do?

Please understand that this was my first serious relationship so its very hard to move on specially when the problem was small fights.

11