My bf insisted I come to his friends party and then proceeded to ignore me and be rude?

Me and my bf have been together for 2 months. Yesterday his best friend had a Halloween party and he invited me, I was really excited because it's the first time I will meet my bfs friends and his brothers aswell.
When we got there he immediately left me, he didn't introduce me to anybody or anything, nobody knew who I was. I tried to socialise but it was really awkward. I said to him nicely oh babe I feel a bit lonely come let's socialise together ( because obv he knows who they are), then I was talking to his brother so that was okay, next thing I know my bf is smoking drugs outside and again ignoring me, I was just standing there tbh. His brothers told him to stop smoking it and he just told them to F off. This is a side of him I had never seen. So he could see I was mad so he said let's to talk, then I said to him that I felt lonely and that he insisted I cme and that if I was just going to be ignored by him I don't know why I bothered coming. Then he went to his brother asked him for money and said book yourself a cab , I don't want you here anymore. He then called me a cab and he stayed outside with his friends, and he ignored me yet again. His friend came up to me and asked if I was okay and if I needed anything. Then before the cab camE my bf went inside and he left me on the pavement waiting for a cab. He doesn't even know if I got in the cab.
I have never seen this side to him, usually he's so kind and caring. But yesterday it was like I was so irrelevant to him.
He hasn't messaged me since.. I don't know what to do

35

Most Helpful Guy

• That's a pretty fucked up way to treat someone who is your girlfriend (if that is true.) But personally if I brought anyone to a party girlfriend, girl i am dating, girl i am just banging, hell anyone really, then I would certainly make more of an effort than that from a social aspect to help make you feel comfortable.

This person sounds like he is out of touch and very immature in that sense. The best thing to do is just make sure he knows just excatly how you feel about it, and if he has any sense of decency and understanding and cares enough then he will apologize to you for his behavior. And if he doesn't then I would recommend sticking to your boundaries and finding someone who has a little more respect for you.

Most Helpful Girl

• What a Dick. I would try talking to him about it and express how you really feel. He seems to be about "image" when he's around his friends. If he doesn't understand why you felt hurt and ignored, then kick him to the curb.