Why are women good at finding silly things to cry for?

Do women mostly use their tears to make men do what they want?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• What's silly for you, might not be silly for someone else. People feel sad over different things. It's not strange or weird. It's simply how our brain works. Different things trigger different emotional responses. So if your asking for a reason then it's quite simple... basic biology.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You're just going to get a bunch of defensive, dismissive answers from females about why you're "wrong". We all know you're not wrong, but women will never really be honest about it so you won't get honest answers and the mystery will remain.

0|0
    1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• Why are men good at finding silly things to bitch about?

4|0
    0|1
  • you're wrong... women cry more easily because we have smaller tear ducts than men

1|0
    1|2
  • Women's cry easily cos women's are emotional's and sensitives..

0|0
    0|0
  • Why do some men generalize the whole opposite gender?

0|0
    0|1
    • I would be beyond embarrassed in making a man do something for me out of pity by running a childish tantrum. I don't want people to feel sorry for me when I'm an adult and can clearly do things on my own.

• actually no when i cry about something then there is a reason and ofc it is not to let a man do for me what i want.. it is usually because smth is hurting me or i saw smth creepy or scary or i am sad or smth bad happened or maybe because i am just a female and this is the way we are created sensitive while men are created with a strong character ofc some ladies are strong but in general we sort of are weak

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes