Why are women good at finding silly things to cry for?

Do women mostly use their tears to make men do what they want?

61

Most Helpful Girl

• What's silly for you, might not be silly for someone else. People feel sad over different things. It's not strange or weird. It's simply how our brain works. Different things trigger different emotional responses. So if your asking for a reason then it's quite simple... basic biology.

Most Helpful Guy

• You're just going to get a bunch of defensive, dismissive answers from females about why you're "wrong". We all know you're not wrong, but women will never really be honest about it so you won't get honest answers and the mystery will remain.