Stay or Leave - Do I stick this out or not?

My bf is mad at me right now b/c I went through his phone after suspecting something was up. What I found made me sick - profiles on PoF, AFF, and FetLife only to mention a few - I mean there are dozens. His history & email was full of gross craigslist ads. He has kik and I saw what def looked like a meetup with a woman - he was saying he'd be there at a certain time and then later she asked if he got home ok. That was a night he ignored 2 calls from me and told me a diff story about where he was. There were so many messages on these sites, just message after message to so many diff women, mostly sexual in nature, sending pics & so on. I confronted him, and he had all sorts of explanations, and never admitted to cheating. He said he isn't thinking about fucking other women, but wants to chat on these sites and feels like he can.

In my fury over seeing all of that, I deleted one of his profiles, and changed the passwords to several others, including his kik. I pay for his phone and said that to one girl and now he isn't keeping the phone b/c he feels like i'm holding it over his head - I'm not, that would've been the same result regardless of who pays for the phone, but b/c I mentioned it in one message he's not going to keep it and I feel like shit b/c he needs a phone and is having money trouble and I put him on my phone plan to help him.

He's incredibly pissed and I'm pretty sure he's going to end things - I don't have the stomach to just end it, I feel like the good in our relationship outweighs the bad, and I've vowed to never look in his phone again and just let it go, but since I deleted a profile and messaged a bunch of girls he was messaging to let them know he has a gf, he's been 'doing damage control' all morning.

Is it worth it? Was I a crazy person doing everything I did?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• you did what you had to do. unless you snooped you wouldn't have found out that he was cheating for you. shit you pay for his phone so you have even more right to look. you are too good to a no good ass man. you help him out with money trouble and this how he repays you? I love how he twisted everything around to make you seem like you're the bad guy. drop his ass and never look back