How do I deal with knowing that a girl I love will never love me back again?

So recently a girl just told me we can never be together and that she won't have feelings towards me. We did date for awhile then we broke it off for a bit and ever since then we've just been friends. I always thought that me and her could maybe try again but she made it clear that me and her will never be a thing. We broke up on good terms, it was no ones fault so I always thought maybe one day me and her could get back together.

So my question is how do I deal with it? I am kind of broken at the moment and I don't really know what to do or say to her. How can I get over it? Have any of you guys had to deal with this?

03

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, it happens to us all. The only way to deal with this is to tell her you don't want to be her 'friend' you want more or nothing. This is to ease your pain that you are feeling now.
    Then get out there and ask girls on dates. They dont have to be special girls, just socialise and do that to gain practice is asking girls and being rejected (but that does not matter) the ones that accept may be better than you think. But just have one or two dates and then ask another girl.
    All this gives you confidence, makes you realise that rejection is not such a big deal and makes you look more attractive to ALL women. Get out there and learn boy.