Would you move away to start a fresh new life if things were going ok, but you felt lonely?

Realistic answers please!! If you just bought a house with good amount of property/acres, recently became single not in a relationship anymore.. unattached (maybe recently divorced or no longer engaged), make good steady income.. BUT maybe feeling kind of sad about your prior relatinship (s) or felt lonely would you look for employment out of state or in another country? Would you actually try to leave to start a new life?

03

Most Helpful Guy

• Two thoughts on this. Some say if you can't be happy where you are you can't be happy anywhere. The other thought is nothing wrong with it. I've considered moving to a different state myself because of the climate and the outdoor recreation that isn't available in the state I'm in.

• Hmm I see, interesting phrase on happiness btw. But would you actually do it? Noticed you said considered, were you ready to plan and execute, or maybe you have already done it?

• Want to move to New Mexico with me?

• Hahaha sure let's run away to New Mx ;)