What does it mean when I give back her stuff?

I want to know what does it mean to me and to her, when i give back her stuff.

She broke up with me months ago and she recently said things that hurt, like that she made a mistake but she doesn't want to make me think that she wants to come back.. but then she says she misses me... I mean she started to really confuse me, and iam tired of getting hurt again after not contacting/ignoring her and now getting mixed signals?

so I just replied to her long text, saying (this is the end and goodluck.)

And now I just found myself wanting to send back her stuff, and I'am. what does this mean, not wanting to hear from her again, closure.. ? still angry pissed though.

11