Why is my Ex-GF acting mean suddenly?

My Ex-GF dumped me for 1.5 months now, and we dated for 2.5 years. She told me that she was over it and have no feelings for me anymore. She asked to be friends and I agreed. At the start I went for around 2 weeks of LC with her, we saw each other because we study the same course at the same university, but we didn't speak to each other. After that 2 weeks, I asked her if it was too awkward to be friends and she said no.

I started seeing her more again as we shared the same group of friends. I acted like everything was fine and we are still friends. We still talked normally in group conversations, even though I've realized that she rarely initiates contact with me and feels kind of cold. She still laughs at my jokes with the group though. I initiated contact once on FB when she lost her wallet, we chit chatted for a bit and ended the conversation. Everything seemed fine. However, in this last two weeks I feel like she's suddenly acting really mean towards me. Some examples would be how she would state what she likes in guys (basically everything opposite of me) in our online group conversations. When I tell something I think is interesting to the group, she is like "Funny~" sarcastically. For as long as I've known her, she doesn't do that to the people she hates, she just ignores them. So I don't know why she suddenly changed to this.

Is it because she hates me? Is it a sign that she is telling me to piss off? It is really bothering me because I don't know what is going on. I didn't talk about relationships with her and only acted as a friend in the past 3 weeks. Everything was fine until suddenly last week she changed attitudes towards me. I still like her, so what can I do to make her warm up to me?

10