Would you have sex with your ex again?

Would you have sex with your ex again? Under what conditions?

In my case, she has been a overwhelming part of my sex life for the last 20 years. Even when I dream of sex, it will always be with her. Do you think I'm really missing the connect?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• Well.. so many parts to this.. yes I would have sex with my ex again. . since we did ;) first year apart was very rocky and we didn't talk. Then he started to soften and we started hanging out again which brought sex back into our relationship. This clandestine relationship lasted for months before we ran into an old argument thst was never resolved. Parted for another few months and then back to the sex. Long story short but on and off like this for 3 years! Currently in one of our few months apart phases. Why do we keep doing this? It's familiar, we were together for 14 years. We're comfortable with each other that way and obviously there is chemistry. Could we get back together. Not at this point, not without resolving the issues that split us up in the first place. I think it's more common than not that long term relationships wind up back in a sexual spot. Just be careful to know where you stand prior so you aren't hurt all over again.

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on which ex. If you're referring to my first girlfriend, I'd be afraid of catching an STD. She's been around so much and had a kid and 1-2 miscarriages before the kid. She's also done a lot of drugs. I'd be risking my life. The second one I wouldn't mind, the third one I never had sex with and honestly looking back, wouldn't want to.