Boyfriend seems kind of like he wants something even after we broke up?

So we broke up now 4 days ago and today was the first day that we saw each other while not being together. He looked sad and looked at me when I would laugh. I texted him after school and asked him if he wanted to talk about anything. He said that I could come to him with problems or anything if I wanted to. I told him that I didn't want to break up in the first place but he hasn't replied to that message so far. Does it seem like he still might want to be together? I miss being with him so much :(

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Just because two people Break up doesn't mean they can't and don't Make up and it's goodbye, my love forever. And with an "EX" that Still Marks an X in your heart that you have not even begun to lick just yet, with his "Looked sad and looked at me when I would laugh," it's telling me this is probably just a lover's quarrel that needs some tender loving care in the Convo Coordination just to end Up------Kissing and Making up.
    Yes, I am getting a vibe or two here, dear, that he is Missing the Kissing. And with it being a new War of the Roses, it doesn't have to go down a beaten path... Not with this chemistry that I am seeing and feeling that hasn't gone to dust Nor ashes and Doesn't have to... I feel there is still love in paradise.
    Make some arrangements to sit down and have a serious soul mate talk. Where there is love, there is compromise and most of all, forgiveness and unconditional love as well.
    He may be quiet right now, a bit confused because of everything that may have happened, things that were said. But being a couple means being on the same team and the ball is now in your court to find out just how this is going to play out.
    Good luck. xx

• Thank you, sweetie, for allowing me the chance to try and help out here.. I hope all of your dreams come true.. xxoo

What Guys Said 3

• It's been 4 days. He doesn't know what he wants himself. You put it out there, it's up to him now. Good luck.

• The relationship just ended. Of course he has second thoughts. Any guy / woman would be. Just ask him.

• If he didn't respond to that he's over you or conflicted , but he doesn't want to or can't be with you

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!