My ex boyfriend/fiance sent me pictires he found of us and then asked several questions? leaving me confused?

So my ex broke it off with me again for the third time 4 1/2 months ago. I could see him wanting to leave and that he didn't want me anymore. We had a rocky past and in all honesty I am better off. After the break up I found a new job and moved three states away. He said he wanted to remain friends. I have gotten text from him maybe 3 times saying he misses me and "our" dog. He send me a text with pictures of us from a photobooth and our engagement photo saying, "look what I found today." I said yea I still have them all. He asked me how I was doing and how "our" dog is doing. I said he is doing fine. He then asked "wbu are you ever coming back home?" I said in may. He responded back with, "why not xmas?" I have to work and my family is coming down here. So i in turn ask him why did he ask if I was ever coming back home? He said to see if I was going to see my family. It completely sound like he is dancing around the question. I don't think i am misinterpreting his thoughts behind him asking it. I would like to know if he is just fishing for emotions of hurt to make himself feel better or iF he really still cares or has feelings for me.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't spent to much time fussing over this right now. If he does really still care for you, I think you'll find out later down the road. The real question though, is which of the two options would you like to be true?

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't overthink it. You've broken up 3 times already so obviously it's not going to work anytime soon. He probably misses you, but that doesn't mean you should consider going back with him especially if you have a new job and are happy. He should've appreciated you when he had you, you know?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• He is just playing mind games, yes he does misses you but that is because he has`t got any subsitute and wants to keep occupied meanwhile.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Does it really matter? It didn't work the first 3 times, it's not going to work now. You did the right thing moving on. Keep it up.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes