How to get over that one guy?

So there was this guy that I had a thing with for like two months and I thought it was all good. Last weekend we went to the corn maze together but ever since he hasn't talked to me. How do I get rid of the pain? How do I get over him? How can I get him out of my life?

12

Most Helpful Girl

• Just let it go. You're still young and it won't even matter soon enough. I didn't meet the guy I'm dating until after I graduated high school. High school boys are mostly just into hanging with the guys and having fun so just let it go if you're not satisfied! No big deal!