Getting over someone. . what is the best way?

so I have decided to let go. I am unhappy and I have decided to quit from this unhealthy relationship with him. it would be hard to break up with him so I will just stop thinking about him or talking to him I will simply quit. I just want to know how to get over him. shall I live for a while alone grief and cry and let it all out. or shall I find something to distract me from my pain and not think about him

43

Most Helpful Girl

• some of my tips to get over a crush or any guy you have feelings for are:
    1. talk to someone about how you feel
    2. keep yourself busy so you dont even have to think of him
    3. hang out with friends
    4. getting rid of all those photos, gifts etc. that he has given you
    5. avoid all contact with him
    6. if you really need to cry about it then like cry because it is hard forgetting someone and well bottling up your emotions won't help much so let the emotions flow slowly out.
    7. take up a new hobby, sport etc.
    8. make yourself think that he wasn't worth it and that there are better guys.
    9. keep telling yourself about all the bad things about him
    10. go outside and get some air occasionally