How long before you got back with an ex?

As the title says... If you have ever gotten back together with your ex, how much time did you spend apart?

• 1-2 Months
  • 2-4 Months
  • 4-6 Months
    Vote C
  • 6+ Months
    Vote D
  • 1+ Year
    Vote E

31

Most Helpful Girl

• A month.. we just couldn't get over each other I guess. We split for stupid reasons, but now we have broke up again. Pretty positive it's for good this time! He's dead to me.

What Girls Said 2

• Am Mary i am very happy today for what God used priest oduma a great spell caster to do in my life. i had misunderstanding with my husband in the past and so it led to us breaking up for 3 years but one day i saw a post of Mrs Sonia who posted on the internet that priest oduma a great spell caster helped her with a spell that brought her Husband back so i decided to contact priest oduma the great Spell caster to help me and he assured me that my Husband will come back to me luckily today i am very glade to write on this wall that Nick my husband has come back to me as the great spell caster priest oduma said. Do you have a problem with you Husband, boy friend, girl friend, relations or in your office and you think you have lost them? worry no more because priest oduma the great spell caster can help you just as he helped me bring my Husband back okay. contact priest oduma today via email: spellofsolution@gmail. com +2348153363047

• I have never gotten back with an ex.
    Although I'm still "okay" with one.
    We only speak when we say Happy Birthday. Merry Christmas. Happy New Year.

What Guys Said 1

• I have never gotten back with an ex. I only keep in contact with one, and it's on a friendship level 20 years after we broke up.