I'm going to love this girl, How to avoid this and break up before fall in love?

This girl I'm dating for six months is really nice and I think I will fall in love with her if we continue or maybe I fell in love already.
How to break up with her while everything is fun and we enjoy time together.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Why don't you want to fall in love? Falling in love makes the relationship more fun.

0|1
    0|0
    • I'm not dare enough to face the love.

• Why not? There's nothing to be afraid of, honestly. Are you afraid of the commitment?

• Yes commitment and responsibility.

Most Helpful Guy

• why don't you want to fall in love? why did you start dating her if it wasn't to reach the exact point you are at?

1|0
    0|0
    • Its complicated I'm afraid of love.

• you shouldn't date if you have a fear of commitment. NOT unless you are going to work on pushing through those fears. I think this is a good situation to try and work through that fear of commitment. you can't push people away forever

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Why do you want to leave her?

0|1
    0|0
    • I was in love before and after all nothing left but a broken heart for me.

• That's what happens, humans love and lose. Your fear of abandonment is keeping you from fulfilling a crucial part of your life. Maybe this girl will be your last love and you guys could last. I would say, if you don't see a future with her AT ALL, and you don't love her, leave her. However, love is a risky jump to take, I understand, but you can't keep your fear of losing people from holding you back. You don't want to let the one you love get away!

What Guys Said 2

• Wait... WHAT?

Why do you NOT want to fall in love?

2|0
    0|0
    • Love is something that I can't handle.

• Smart dude. Don't fall in love, ruins relationships. It's ok if the girl does though.

Just let her know you've really enjoyed her company, you think she's a great girl, but you aren't ready for a serious relationship and you see your lives heading in different directions.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes