I'm going to love this girl, How to avoid this and break up before fall in love?

This girl I'm dating for six months is really nice and I think I will fall in love with her if we continue or maybe I fell in love already.
How to break up with her while everything is fun and we enjoy time together.

23

Most Helpful Girl

• Why don't you want to fall in love? Falling in love makes the relationship more fun.

• I'm not dare enough to face the love.

• Why not? There's nothing to be afraid of, honestly. Are you afraid of the commitment?

• Yes commitment and responsibility.

Most Helpful Guy

• why don't you want to fall in love? why did you start dating her if it wasn't to reach the exact point you are at?

• Its complicated I'm afraid of love.

• you shouldn't date if you have a fear of commitment. NOT unless you are going to work on pushing through those fears. I think this is a good situation to try and work through that fear of commitment. you can't push people away forever