Ex girlfriend still has feelings for me but says she loves her new boyfriend too much?

My ex and I dated for a year. We had the perfect relationship until that one year hump. I got too comfortable and took her for granted. She was also texting another guy around that time "as friends". Well two weeks after we broke up they start dating. One month after dating they start saying " I love you". Two weeks after that he has moved in with her. I didn't even move in with a year of dating. They both seem to be moving on a little too quick. Well we have been broken up for about 3 months now and for the last 2 weeks she's been texting me when she's not around him. We've been telling each other that we love each other several times too. We work together FYI. Well on Halloween she asks our coworkers if everyone wants to go to a haunted house. I said no at first then she begged me to go. She rode with me and it was just us. The first time we had alone time since the break up. On the way home we played a game where we would go back and forth saying something that we really like about the person. It was obvious that there is still a lot of feelings between us. She started telling me about how I've been in a lot of her dreams the last month. When she was doing that she grabbed my hand and held it the rest of the way home. The next day she told a girl at work that she thought I was playing with her head and she didn't know what to think about me because she's really happy with her new boyfriend. Two days after that she texts me saying that she told her boyfriend and "the only time you are going to see or speak to me is at work because he means too much to me for anything to mess it up".
I know her bf didn't like it and probably told her that she was never allowed to talk to me again. It really hurt to get shot down after there clearly still being a connection and us having much more history than the new bf. I don't want to move on quiet yet. I'll wait around a little if you think I have a chance still. Would no contact again help? Anything would help. Thank you.

20