How do you friend zone someone?

I know friend zoning is not nice and its mean, but my ex need to be friend zone. He is getting irritating. He keeps saying how he wants us to date again and won't stop. He is very clingy and that's why we broke up. I rather not go into details cause I don't want to talk bad about him. Is there away I can tell him to move on nicely

18

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• There is no nice way. You have to blunt as other have said in other responses.

He needs to move on and the longer you let this carry on the longer he can't move on with his life. Be blunt tell him that you will not date again and then move on.

If your friends after I will be impressed

• Tell him as bluntly as possible, "We aren't going to be dating anymore". In some form or another. Just make sure he can't interpret it any other way. There's no sense beating around the bush, even just telling him "we're just friends" leaves the future open, he might still think he has a chance and that he just has to wait.

• if all else failed, juz ignore everything he does

• In this case, Rule #1: NEVER deal with ex's. That's how you tell him.

• Sounds like you dont even want to be friends.

• There is no such thing as "the friend zone." If you're rejected for a romantic advance, but you agree to a friendship, you are agreeing to a platonic friendship. Accepting said relationship is *your* decision.

• Not really, he's just going to have to find someone new

What Girls Said 1