How do you friend zone someone?

I know friend zoning is not nice and its mean, but my ex need to be friend zone. He is getting irritating. He keeps saying how he wants us to date again and won't stop. He is very clingy and that's why we broke up. I rather not go into details cause I don't want to talk bad about him. Is there away I can tell him to move on nicely

18

Most Helpful Guy

• There is no nice way. You have to blunt as other have said in other responses.

He needs to move on and the longer you let this carry on the longer he can't move on with his life. Be blunt tell him that you will not date again and then move on.

If your friends after I will be impressed

Most Helpful Girl