Girls please tell me why she's thinking?

My ex what's to try to be friends with me still after I told her no and she has a new boyfriend after 2 weeks of breaking up with me... Wtf is she thinking?

Someone?
Anyone else

51

Most Helpful Girl

• I think she's just being a terrible person trying to keep you on the hook. Personally and according to a lot of my friends the reason why us as a girl would wanna stay friends its because we value what we shared but we all agree that if one party finds it too hard to stay friends we would leave them alone. This girl is just being terrible and keeping you on the hook.

• We were together almost 2 years tho so u think there's no chance of her wanting me back? I kind of think he's a rebound but I don't know

• Ik your right I kind of want to play games with her tho because of the games she's been playing with me... any ideas?

• if you're prepared for the worst that could happen I say do what your heart tells you to do. There's no harm in trying anything and doing anything you want because what else is there to lose?

What Girls Said 4

• She wants all the attention she can get. If you don't want to be her friend, keep telling her no.

• See I want her back but I want her to want me if that makes sense... Realize her mistake and come back

• She won't, though.

• I think she is trying to make you jealous or she is just really desperate and doesn't like the thought of being alone.

• She's with another guy tho that's what I don't get

• I jut don't get it because she broke up with me that's what's throwing me off and she's with another fuy

• Thsts what I dong get

• She's trying to fill the void of you being gone and wants to be friends to hold on to you. The rebound is possibly to make you jealous too. She's hurt and confused so acting out uncontrollably.

• But u do think its a rebound... I mean even today she came up to me again.., this time I was alittle warmer but not much

• she doesn't want you to be happy. Don't be friends with her. she's terrible!

What Guys Said 1