Get back gay ex-boyfriend?

I am a straight girl and my ex-boyfriend is now in a gay relationship with his best friend. What can i do to get him back? Please don't tell me to move on...

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Accept the frigin reality, and move on. If he's gay, that means he has no (or very little) sexual attraction towards females (you included). That also means he's into boys, not girls. That means he's NOT into you, and never will be.
    So you won't get him back, simple as that! Just give it up for christ's sake!

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Let me ask you a question. What are the chances that you will start to be sexually attracted to women? Probably quite small. Well the chances that he will 'turn straight' are just as small. It's not happening. MOVE ON.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• You can't beg us not to tell you something you are telling yourself. you know whats best, just do it.

(funny side, what on earth did you do that scared him off to the other team? what was so bad?)

0|0
    1|0
  • Grow a cock.

The guy is gay. he doesn't want you or your girlie bits.

1|2
    0|0
  • being in denial won't help... you do need to move on. sorry

0|0
    0|0
  • Run like your ass is on fire. Gay sex can mean aids and that's a death sentence. Not hating on gays but that's reality.

0|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 1

• Grow a beard and look damn good doing it.

Wait, you already WERE a beard and he wasn't into it. I'm bad at following directions so I'm going to tell you to move on.

0|1
    1|0

Recommended myTakes