A friend of mine was dumped by his girlfriend for some other guy. What should my friend do?

His gf started dating another dude just when their relationship started falling out. Then she broke up with him , leaving him broken. what will my friend do? Will he try to get back with her or leave her alone and move on? Thanks for answering :D

36

Most Helpful Guy

• I like to have a neutral perspective before the name calling begins (it was still bogus for her to do that though).
    we tend to side with our friends without knowing if our friends were the actual reason things went south. What happened between them? how long was the relationship?

• my friend also don't know the reason why the girl suddenly broke up with her. As far as I could remember i think they're on 1 year already before they broke up..

• thanks for the vote, so on to the other one?

• can you please see my update just now? thanks in advance.

and your welcome ^_^..

What Guys Said 5

• what a bitch... He should leave her, it would be shameful to go crawling back to some who does something like that.

No he should do the same, go date another girl.

• I don't know what he will do. But what he should do is move on the best he can. Their relationship went south, but it's shitty to start dating another person (emotional cheating) and only dumping him because she's now secure with another guy

• oh? sorry.. you already give me an advise... didn't notice it. ^_^

• sorry.. i hit the wrong button. but thanks for sharing your opinion. :)

• Accidentally down voted?

• move on xx

• She's not worth it. Just be a good friend to him. not over friendly as he's rebounding and might get the wrong idea. Usually the hardest part is having an empty space to fill. Try involving him in some group actives going to the movies mall etc what ever you guys do for fun. Just help him to not think about it by distracting him and keeping him busy. he may want to open up at some stage to fully get over it. The busier he is the faster he can move on. If he's alone he will dwell on it.

• He should move on and you should let him

What Girls Said 3

• Now that she has showed her true blue colors by dumping her dude for another for food for her own thought, he needs to be told so he can move on that she no longer can be trusted. She was Obviously seeing this horse of another color when she was hooked to his hip here and with that being said, she is also a cheating cheetah that needs to stay out to pasture and see that it's not always greener on the other side of the fence... she also realized she couldn't have her cake and eat it too.
    Give him some moral support, sweetie, be his friend in need. Give him this closure so he can continue by closing this chapter to this not so Fair Fairytale that is now perhaps Not a Happy Ending but a True Ending with the truth that I speak of with being as wise as I am... tell him never to look back Nor take her back, she is no longer trust worthy nor this angel in my book.
    Good luck. xx

• That's a messy way to end the relationship, and it's not particularly considerate of his feelings. I'd tell him to ultimately move on, but to take time to process what's happened, get some closure. Feelings can't be switched on and off, he'll need to navigate through them first before he's able to seriously date someone new without bringing along the baggage of this relationship.

• Move on. If she lacks basic honesty and respect, I wouldn't advise anyone to get into anything serious with her.
    Sure, it'll probably hard for your friend, but running after her would only bring more pain.