Has he came crawling back?

So me and my guy friend was seeing each other for the last couple of months, things started getting tough because of issues in our life's. We began to argue. The first time around he came crawling back 4 days after, told me he missed me and that he was just scared of getting hurt. That I'm the first girl in a really long time that he genuinely likes so he just pushes me away. (His friend of only 28 was dying of cancer).

We get back together but it's not long before issues arise and we argue again. This time he wanted to cut off ALL contact with me and deleted me of everything saying this won't be easy otherwise. We had the most heated argument ever. That was 2 weeks ago. We had another argument last week which in return made me block his number.

The other day he ended up adding me back on snapchat, which I found strange because of the NC. The night before I was speaking to one of his best friends and his friend said that 'sometimes people fight what they don't understand.' Anyways he adds me & sent out a dnapchat about shaving or keeping his beard to everyone I said keep.

I then get another one the day after (the day of his friends funeral) saying that it was emotional day, he went on to say it made him realise what a knob he's been and that he's sorry and how he shouldn't even be talking to me as it isn't fair. After apologising also he asked how I was and said he hoped we could be friends.

I told him that we can never just be friends (the sexual attraction is too high) and that I couldn't do that. Not atm. He said that was true. He then asked if we could go for drinks on Sunday. I accepted half heartedly. He also kept his beard (after only 2 people chose to keep it) he then said that I had good taste.

He tweeted 'sometimes you've got to hold your hands up and say "yeah i fucked up" after we finished talking. He also told me that he hasn't even hooked up with anyone else since and when I said I haven't either he said it was weird how that happens.

03

Most Helpful Guy

• ... Going out for drinks is risky.

I don't know what kind of drinker or the type of joint you are going to although I will make the assumption that when you go out for drinks, you either go their and stay sober or get tipsy to drunk. Please correct me if I am wrong. This is just a generalised assumption of our age group and what people usually do at clubs/pubs.

Please be safe, you both seem emotionally scarred and with your history together (both good and bad) I think that this could cause further damage for both of you.

If you can't be friends and you both get hurt when with each other, I think it might be time to really move forward in your life and kindly let him know again that you both need to move forward with your lives and that requires to be separate. Completely.

I hope it all works out.

• It won't be drunk or tipsy as one of us would be driving (him most likely) we'd most probably have one and just talk, a public place being good so we don't argue or it turn into sex (we can't keep our hands off each other).

We've tried the no contact thing, but we can never go a week without breaking it even if it's a argument. We just can't stay away from each other on both ends. So were just kind of stuck with what to do!

• The only thing that is stopping you guys from moving on is yourself and him. One of you has to be the stronger one unless you are willing to try again it either for it to work this time or as previous situations have been, to both be further scarred. I really hope it works out of course. Whether that be together or otherwise.

• The only thing that is stopping you guys from moving on is yourself and him. One of you has to be the stronger one unless you are willing to try again and for it to either work this time or as previous situations have been, for you both to be further scarred. I really hope it works out of course. Whether that be together or otherwise.**