I need help with this situation please?

my girlfriend broke up with me 2.5 months ago and started seeing someone two weeks later, we have had limited contact science, only initiated by her. i asked if she would like to meet for a coffee and she said yes, but when i asked when she was free she took time to reply and sent this message back, "hey, sorry for not getting back to you, just been thinking about meeting up and worried it might not be such a good idea yet.. could make things worse. i totally respect if you do want to meet for coffee next week though xx" seems like she does want to meet but can't, I'm confused!!! help!!! i love her and miss her so so much.
what should i say back? I'm so cut up by this!

71

Most Helpful Girl

• She may have had a change of mind, a change of heart because she has done some serious soul searching an is afraid This little encounter with Coffee for two may stir up a bees nest that she is not ready to deal with yet. Wit this, she may be scared that her heart will begin to unravel and all of a sudden everything might happen so quickly for the most part that you both end up in a bird's nest again or even a friends with benefits factor that she doesn't really want neither.
    I believe she misses the kisses and I know you do too. However, I think she is having second thoughts because she is afraid of all the repercussions and is not ready nor raring for this right now.
    Good luck. xx

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • thankyou, do you think i should reply? and what should i say?

• i just text her ok, I'm so sad. i have lost my best friend.

• Time to move on, sweetie... she has someone now and having asked for coffee then reneged, she just had a change of heart. xx

Most Helpful Guy

• She has NO desire to get back with you. If you want to meet for coffee fully understanding this, then go for it.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • so you think there is no possible chance of getting her back?
      oh man, I'm so down at the moment. i really love her, and this break up has made me realise it more than ever!

• Likely there is not a chance. Sorry you're hurting, but it's time to move on.