Devastated. Please help?

i am deeply in love with this one guy who I have kind of been seeing for quite awhile, although I know he doesn't feel the same way about me. He has told me he isn't looking for a relationship and just wants to have fun but he still talks to me and I would still do anything to be with him. I never thought I would be in this situation and never thought I would be the girl that couldn't walk away. I am just lost and in so much pain I don't know where to turn. Any of my friends I turn to just act like I'm an inconvenience and stupid and just need to get over it but I can't. I can't handle the pain and now I feel like I can't talk to anyone about how I feel. I've been drinking more trying to numb how I feel and I've considered suicide. I feel pathetic and know this is not how I should be handling this, but I just can't let go. I have nowhere to turn and I can't go a minute without thinking of him and being devastated by the thought of him being with someone else. What can I do to feel better?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• So why do you have to get over him? Why don't fight for his love? He may not want a relationship right now, but he can't control how he feels about you, maybe he'll start to grow stronger feelings towards you, and decide he wants a relationship. If you let go right now, you certainly won't be with him. I know it's not easy, it's not supposed to be easy, but it's the price you have to pay to win love.
    You should definitely have to stop drinking, and thinking about suicide. Go to him, tell him you really like him (don't say 'I love you'), and that you enjoy being with him, and wanna continue to be with him. He only said he didn't want a relationship right now, but never said he didn't wanna be with you. You still got chances, don't let them go away by drinking, take them, and use them to make yourself be with him.

If you love him, you'll certainly won't stop fighting for him. No one stops fighting for what they love.

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl I feel you! Seriously, the exact same thing happened to me. It went on for a year trying to forget a guy who never really wanted me but just fun. The only thing that helped is time. Time time time.
    Get your mind off of him. Pick up a hobby, hang out with friends, talk to other guys. Just keep yourself busy.