Why want me apart of your life. But keep telling me to move on?

So my ex just told me that I need to move on but he still wants me to be apart of his life. Like why?

31

Most Helpful Guy

• He probabaly just wants to keep you as a friend instead of just forgeting about you completly

• I guess but my goal is to forget about him if I can't be with him.

• I might reach out to him in the near future but I gotta get over him. He's interfering with my life as well I can't have him have a hold of me like that. While he's happy and meeting new chicks I gotta be happy and meet new people as well.

• Then just go and tell him just that, if you really think so that is all you need to do. If he really wanted to have you as a friend he will hopefully understand

Most Helpful Girl

• He knows it's impossible to have you/him in his/your life and be able to move on. doesn't mean he does not wish he could have the best of both worlds.

• And my thing is we talk everyday he got mad at me yesterday because I was saying why you don't wanna be with me. And he was like I think it's best if we move on. So I'm going to give him what he wants. I'm just hurt because he didn't even try. His whole family loves me I was just with them on Halloween and stuff.

• Sounds like the trust is gone on both sides. Without trust it's hard to maintain a healthy relationship. Also he might not be willing to try because he is talking to other girls and wants to explore his options but keep you in his back pocket just in case.

• Well I'm not having that so I'm just going to stop talking to him all together and his family.