Guys what would you do if your wife told you she used to be a hooker?

I used to be one but I only gave blowjobs and showers. What's your opinion?

520

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm being anonymous because my ex might see this as she's on here. Anyway, I kind of feel like my deal is the same as this question. What if she tells you she's a virgin when you meet and then you find out later she's lying? To me, it's the same thing. If your intention is to deceive, then it's a lie. Granted, not being a virgin is different that being a hooker. I don't know you and I'm not judging you, please don't think that. If I were you, I would keep it to myself and let it go. If your husband is normal, he's jacked off to images in his mind to a billion other women, so what's the difference? There is none. Don't feel guilty. Let it go.

• There is a clear difference in my opinion but whatever.

Most Helpful Girl

• i guess that won't help at all. you can lose everything w/ just a snap. you should've been honest before marrying him. and why focus on other men's pov? it's your husband and his feelings that should be prioritized here.

• I want to be a hooker again.

• Yeah. My husband is a scum.

• now that's a different story. just do what your heart wants baby. if being a hooker again and leaving him would make you happy, so be it. many will judge you, but still, you all have the right to be happy.