Guys what would you do if your wife told you she used to be a hooker?

I used to be one but I only gave blowjobs and showers. What's your opinion?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm being anonymous because my ex might see this as she's on here. Anyway, I kind of feel like my deal is the same as this question. What if she tells you she's a virgin when you meet and then you find out later she's lying? To me, it's the same thing. If your intention is to deceive, then it's a lie. Granted, not being a virgin is different that being a hooker. I don't know you and I'm not judging you, please don't think that. If I were you, I would keep it to myself and let it go. If your husband is normal, he's jacked off to images in his mind to a billion other women, so what's the difference? There is none. Don't feel guilty. Let it go.

0|0
    0|0
    • There is a clear difference in my opinion but whatever.

Most Helpful Girl

• i guess that won't help at all. you can lose everything w/ just a snap. you should've been honest before marrying him. and why focus on other men's pov? it's your husband and his feelings that should be prioritized here.

0|1
    0|0
    • I want to be a hooker again.

• Show All
    • Yeah. My husband is a scum.

• now that's a different story. just do what your heart wants baby. if being a hooker again and leaving him would make you happy, so be it. many will judge you, but still, you all have the right to be happy.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• And she didn't think about bringing it up when we were dating and stuff? O_o
    if my gf told me she used to do that.. I would look over it as its her past and we all have chapters we don't like.

but... if that was my wife, and she had not told me.. then just decided to out the blue, id walk away.

0|1
    0|0
    • You divorce?

• Show All
    • If you couldn't trust her why would you stay married?

• Because id hope my mind would change

• If my wife were to tell me after we got married I'd give her the boot and find me a new woman but will have a hard time getting with another woman because I will have trust issues. An ex hooker should let the guy know before dating or the days near the wedding day as everyone says the truth before getting married.

0|2
    0|0
  • Well I'd probably be surprised at first. I would be okay with it though. As long as you didn't get any STDs from doing such, it'd be completely fine. Seriously, it wouldn't bother me.

I think other guys would feel differently though.

0|1
    0|0
  • I used to work in the glamour industry, a few of those girls were hookers. Some of them had boyfriends at the time. There exists people out there that don't view this as taboo, and also those who are nonjudgmental. I consider myself as the latter. I wouldn't worry about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind, I'd be shocked and maybe speechless for a little bit though. The past is the past, I don't care about my partners occupation as much as I do her personality, and loyalty. Non virgin girls did more than that, at least you got paid for it.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd be upset at first. I'd definitely want her to check for STDs.

However, if I married her, I obviously liked her personality and her appearance and shared her interests. She's already good enough, even if she did something bad in the past, as long as it's a past she's confronted and moved away from. I have a past too, and I know that people need to be forgiven.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd prefer if she told me earlier than that. Definitely before marriage.

0|1
    0|0
    • Well she didn't. What now?

• Show All
    • Divorce?

• That's hard for me to answer. I'm not intending to get married, so that's rather hypothetical for me. Al I can say is that it'd be a big betrayal of my trust.

And by the way, my problem with it doesn't even have anything to do with the fact that she's been a prostitute. It's simply the dishonesty.

• I would be upset and argue with her then I would tell her to get checked for STDs then I would check myself if we are both clean then let by gones be by gones and I would forgive her.

0|0
    0|0
    • What if she would be your girlfriend?

• If she really was upset and really loved me if she was begging me not to leave her then I would have her get checked and myself.

• I'd make a joke about it by giving her money every time we f***ed. Haha!

1|1
    0|0
    • I expect you'll get downvotes from any girls who read this one.

• Haha! Eh. Prolly. But it's true. I've had a pretty interesting past. Done some things that I wouldn't tell anyone in a million years. Some things keep me up at night. If you can't laugh at life then you might as well off yourself bc it's not gonna get any easier. To be honest id prefer someone with an interesting past to a silver spoon raised little rich girl.

• Couldn't agree more mate!

• If my wife told me she was a hooker it wouldn't bother me too much, id say the past is the past and id move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't care as long as she used protection and didn't have any STD's. Did you learn to give a great BJ and hand job? Did you always Swallow?

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I never refused to swallow. I know how to do prostate massage as well

• You go girl. Hold your head up be proud. Always be proud of who you are. Were you always on your knees when swallowing? Did they offer you more money to do anal?

• don't tell him. If she was then I don't want to know about it.

0|0
    0|0
    • But what if she did tell you?

• Show All
    • Would it be different if she was a girlfriend?

• probably, if we hadn't dated for very long.

• I wouldn't care as long as she doesn't have any diseases.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't care.

0|0
    0|0
  • How many blow jobs?

0|0
    0|0
  • I would have expected it'd come up in conversation sooner or later. But I suppose it's really water under the bridge. You're not a hooker now, you've (I hope) been tested for stds since then, and you probably give good blowjobs. It will probably be a shock to find out, but if your husband feels like he's getting all your sexual attention and enjoys your sex life, then... okay? Expect weird fantasies?

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't say anything. Just as long as you're not giving him any std's then don't worry about it. Everyone has there secrets. :)

0|1
    0|0
    • But what if your girlfriend or wife told you it?

• I wouldn't be too happy, but just as long as she didn't have any std's then I guess I'd get over it. Ask yourself, would you like your guy more if you knew he fucked 100 different girls? That's the feeling I would have.

• kick her out take the ring back take the keys to the house and tell her to fuck off

0|1
    0|0
    • Even if she would just be jerking and washing men?

• that's 50/50 but I'd have to think long and hard plus how long ago did she do it. but if she's sucked their cocks... instant gone

• I would leave her. If we had a child it might keep me around, but even then I would be disgusted to look at her for a long time. I don't think our marriage could survive even if we did have kids. To me, a persons past matters. If I wanted to sleep with a hooker, I would go hire one. If you love your husband then I would advise you not to ever tell him.

0|0
    0|0
    • But I didn't have intercourse. I mostly just massaged their butt and jerked them off and then cleaned them.

• That really doesn't make it any better. He is still going to lose respect for you. If your husband already knows, then the only way to salvage him having any respect is to play the victim. Make him feel so sorry for you, that he believes you didn't have any other choice. Tell him your abusive parents forced you into it, or some sob story like that. That way he won't see your choices as a reflection on your personality. Making him feel extra special as being the rock, or the only guy that hasn't used you might also help. Just work on your story, so that it doesn't unravel later. Then act like it is too painful to talk about, so he doesn't get the chance to pick about your story to find out you made it up. You are going to need to manipulate the hell out of him for your marriage to survive this one.

What Girls Said 4

• It depends if you feel you need to say it.
    Kinda weird you'd marry someone and not tell them this.
    If you don't have any STD's, I wouldn't worry about it.
    I'd still probably tell him, its his right to know.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd ask her how good was business LMAO just kidding. I'd probably leave her she might have some STD

0|0
    0|0
  • keep that shit to yourself.

1|1
    0|1
    • No. I want people to know it so men will view me highly

• Don't tell him!

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes