How can I tell if its really over?

We broke up after years of dating and children he just called it quits he's basically saying that he's been miserable for awhile after this break he won't take me back. I'm beyond devastated and its worse because we live in the same home. I don't get why he was OK with not being with me? Now he walks around with headphones in and won't talk to me. I need help!

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Maybe it's time for a fresh start. I know it's not what you wanna hear, but it doesn't make it any less true. It sounds like it's definitely over, and of course you're hurting, but it's not the end of your life. One of you needs to move out and on with your life. Don't get me wrong, my intention is not to be insensitive, but rather constructive. I'd be willing to bet that if you have friends and have spoken with them concerning this matter that they have said something similar. Maybe it's too soon, but eventually, this is what anyone who truly loves you would say.

He's not receptive, and this likely will not change. For better or worse he is done. Children often end up a complication under these circumstances, but if you search your heart, I think you'll find that they will be a great motivation in helping you move on, instead of dwelling on the past and the idea of clinging to this guy. And as far as how he felt, or the whys and whatnot, I wouldn't overthink it. Life is tough, and there really is no good answer or timing for these kinds of things. I think in the end all it really means is that someone else cannot define who you are.

1|0
    0|0
    • I can't move out yet I just head our last child 6 weeks ago so in in no position to move out yet. That's the part that kills me we have a new born and I gotta take of him and our other two kids ( who are under the age of 3) by my self! 😔

• Had*

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes